Music being played in an office environment via speakers – Your thoughts please

Home Page Forums Misophonia Forum Music being played in an office environment via speakers – Your thoughts please

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    CJ

Hi all, recently the office manager has set up speakers around the office to play music via a radio station using echo speakers. Previously and currently people have been and are allowed to use headphones to listen to their music. I find it difficult to listen to music and concentrate on my work, but I wear earphones and it has to be one particular song over and over again to concentrate. I find this better than listening to people chatting in the office and the other distractions. I’ve only had an hours worth of this, didn’t enjoy it and found it very distracting. I also don’t agree with the principle of it, don’t like not getting my own way, can be very stubborn! It may be possible to start enjoying it, stranger things have happened. Would mean saying I was wrong though which wouldn’t be ideal.

I just wanted people’s thoughts on this if you worked in on office, if you thought it was a good idea or not?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    Reply To: Music being played in an office environment via speakers – Your thoughts please
    Your information: