Mouth Noise in Youtube Videos Drive me Crazy

Home Page Forums Misophonia Forum Mouth Noise in Youtube Videos Drive me Crazy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Angel Dolcio

Okay this might sound very bitchy but I don’t know how to express this but, I cannot stand mouth noise (mainly saliva crackle, it drives me NUTS!!!) so I can’t watch youtube videos without having the anxiety of the video I’m gonna watch is gonna have mouth noise. Like I have unsubbed from a few of my once favorite youtubers cause of this. I think Youtubers should edit out their mouth noise in videos (there is technology for it! Why can’t they use it??? Stop being lazy youtubers!!!) Like if it sounds like your spit is drowning you I don’t wanna watch your videos. It’s gotten so bad I am making a list of youtubers who have mouth noise in their videos to warn fellow people with misophonia to beware of these youtubers who have it. Like I miss Illuminaugttiii(sp?) so much but her having spit clicks in her videos just triggers TF outta me. And Atrocity Guide too, I loved her video on Breathanarians(sp?) but her mouth noise makes me wanna stick ice picks in my ears. Can’t forget SomeOrdinaryGamers he’s funny but he sounds like he’s drowning in his own saliva when he speaks. This has gotten so bad that I watch how I speak in order not to produce this noise cause I don’t want others to feel annoyed by it cause I am annoyed by it. (I like to treat people how I wanna be treated, I don’t do X cause that annoys me so I don’t wanna do X to annoy other people. Cause I care about that shit unlike the rest of humanity.)

Anyone else go through this? Or am I too hypersensitive about this? It feels like I’m the only one in the world who goes through this. I have never met another person who can hear these things. It makes me feel like I’ve been taking crazy pills or something.

#1015561 Reply
      Natalie

Angel I know exactly how you feel. I had to move seats in church today since this lady was making sucking sounds with her mouth. She wasn’t even eating. I wanted to rage. And the candy eater messing with his plastic wrappers don’t get me started.

#1015729 Reply
        Danou22

I googled for that problem as I was thinking I’m alone with that.

Especially these saliva, click mouth / lips, tongue sounds… they drive me absolutely crazy.

I don’t get anxious, I get so damn angry and mad! I would like to scream and tell that person to shut up as it makes me feel soooo uncomfortable.

I don’t know why and it locks me out of listening to much content on YouTube that I would like to enjoy so much.

But that feeling of being angry because they do these noises is something I can’t control…

#1015728 Reply
          Dan

I googled for that problem as I was thinking I’m alone with that.

Especially these saliva, click mouth / lips, tongue sounds… they drive me absolutely crazy.

I don’t get anxious, I get so damn angry and mad! I would like to scream and tell that person to shut up as it makes me feel soooo uncomfortable.

I don’t know why and it locks me out of listening to much content on YouTube that I would like to enjoy so much.

But that feeling of being angry because they do these noises is something I can’t control…

#1015675 Reply
            Kym

Yes, it’s real. I’d even go are far as saying It’s happened on a few YT adds as well, what were the marketing team thinking. I do watch youtube at 2x speed, and will often have anti-anxiety music playing too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            Reply To: Mouth Noise in Youtube Videos Drive me Crazy
            Your information: