Reply To: What Are Your Misophonia Trigger Sounds? [CONTAINS TRIGGERS]

Home Page Forums Misophonia Forum What Are Your Misophonia Trigger Sounds? [CONTAINS TRIGGERS] Reply To: What Are Your Misophonia Trigger Sounds? [CONTAINS TRIGGERS]

LucyLoo

My dad eating his sweets wants me to run from the room. People who do a long and loud yawn. Its really hard to list as I always felt that the noises I hated everyone did too and was really surprised that no one else wanted to physically hurt the perpetrator because it just didn’t bother them!!
    Sniffing, sneezing and any noise that can be emitted from peoples orifices, chewing gum, people getting the last bits of yogurt from the plastic pots a colleague uses one of the insulated disposable drinks cup to make her couscous in and then scrapes it out with a spoon ugh, my partner picking at his nails either hands or feet! motorcycles especially mopeds, kids who scream suddenly, high heels and flipflops on tiled floors, hedge cutters.

I don’t know if its part of it but I hate watching people do intricate things like icing a cake or surgery where they have to have a steady hand it makes me feel really weird. And Julie W you said that if you knock your left hand or feet you have to balance it out yeah me too!