Im trapped

Home Page Forums Misophonia Forum Im trapped

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lucy

So i have misophonia well at least i think i do anyways. Im 15 years old and noises like snoring, loud breathing, eating and wheezing really fustrates me. My mum is a really loud snorer and I can hear her from my room and She tried noise plugs but they didn’t work and now she’s given up on fixing it because no one else in my house can hear her even though she is really loud. I dread dinner time because my dad eats loudly and everytime i try to talk to my oaremts about it they either laugh and domt really care or my dad has a go at me syaing that he cant control how he eats and no one understands how angry and upset i get. I was up all night last night because i was getting so frustrated by my mums snoring and i got so distressed and it seems so stupid, i feel trapped. My family complain i dont spend enough time with the but i dont because i know if i do i will get angry from the sounds. Please help.

#1009341 Reply
      Sherry

Chewing, breathing, GUNTING CONSTANTLY…snoring, tapping, high pitch sounds…I just found out WHAT this may be! I thought it was just me…
        Signed…
        TORTURED BY SOUNDS

#1009503 Reply
        CJ

Is it possible to sleep downstairs? Make up excuses for not eating with them and if they ask just tell them the real reason. If they don’t like it that you don’t spend more time with them then that’s their hard cheese! Don’t let people make you feel different for feeling this way. People have very anoying habbits and are very ignorant. You have to be firm.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        Reply To: Reply #1009341 in Im trapped
        Your information: