Reply To: Teens with misophonia?

Home Page Forums Misophonia Forum Teens with misophonia? Reply To: Teens with misophonia?

Mia

I am 16 and have miso too. I feel like I am living in hell. My trigger sounds are like every single sound in existence that people make. The mouth noises are the most painful. I legit can’t even explain the amount of pain I go through on a daily basis. Today is actually Easter Sunday and we went to visit family. I have been sitting outside in the cold and am doing so right now because somehow my family just can’t stop eating and don’t give a single f*ck about me. I constantly have breakdowns and meltdowns and I freaking can’t handle this anymore and I want to die. I feel like I am being choked or cut to death and people don’t seem to notice or care. My family knows about my condition. They just think I’m overreacting for attention and just being emotional. I freaking can’t do this anymore. This miso is being added upon the abuse that I endure daily and my anxiety/depression. I just want to be normal and feel loved. Is that too much to ask? I am living through hell every single day of my life. I feel so alone and abandoned. I need help. Please help me. I can’t do this anymore.